Monday, December 3, 2007
Warning: Some of the descriptions might be too graphic for some.
How to Eat a Voodoo Doll
1. Drive to Portland.
2. Tell the GPS where to go.
3. Listen to it say "You have arrived at your destination".
4. Run into Voodoo Doughnuts
5. Ask for the voodoo doughnut.
6. Run to the car and shove the pretzel into your mouth.
7. Savor the saltiness.
8. Bite the doll's head off.
9. Savor the doughy texture.
10. Keep biting until you get to the bloody insides(cherry filling)
11. Leave the legs for your significant other(that's all my husband got).
Notes from the eater: If you are not into voodoo then you can get the Nyquil Glazed and Pepto-bismo doughnut. Right now it is not available. I wonder why.
You can try the lemony one, the dirt one( raised doughnut covered with vanilla glaze and Oreo cookies) or the Grape Ape(raised doughnut with vanilla frosting and grape powder). There are also some others that are too dirty to mention. If this is too graphic for you, get a vegan one. They have lots of those.
22 Sw. Third Avenue